A real Viennese schnitzel is best made from veal. The meat is beaten a little, wrapped in a breading coat and fried. As a result of such processing, the schnitzel turns out to be very tender, not at all hard and juicy.
- Portion cut veal – 350 g.
- Flour – 70 g
- Breadcrumbs white crackers – 70 g.
- Milk – 50 ml.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
Cooking time: 30 minutes. Servings Per Container: 3.
1. Dry the meat with a napkin, blotting on all sides.
2. Cover it with a film and, hitting the surface with a hammer, stretch the schnitzel to the sides.
3. Salt and pepper the broken piece.
4. Prepare the lezon by shaking the egg, milk, spices.
5. Cover the chop with flour, chopping off unattached lumps.
6. Dip further into the ice cream.
7. Immediately transfer to a plate with breadcrumbs and roll in them.
8. Fry the schnitzel in hot oil, turning over to the other side after it has acquired a golden crust.
9. Pat the breadcrumbs dry with paper towels to remove any excess grease.
Viennese schnitzel served with vegetables to any side dish. Tender meat is easy to cut and just melts in your mouth. Try it.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.