Hunting chicken is such a meat dish that is easy to cook, but it turns out to be quite original in taste, so it would also be appropriate to make it on the festive table.
The most important thing is that you can take any parts of the chicken, if you like chicken breast, then take it, if you like hams, use them. Ideally, of course, the meat should be homemade chicken, but if this is not possible to purchase, then take any. From vegetables, it is better to opt for carrots, tomatoes and onions. For a more effective presentation, you can also add olives. You need to stew the meat in wine, both red and white are suitable.
- Chicken – 500 g.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Tomato – 1 pc.
- Wine – 80 ml.
- Olives – 8-10 pcs.
- Salt – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
How to cook:
1. Peel all prepared vegetables with a sharp knife. Now cut the carrots into semicircles or strips.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Lay out the meat, which must be washed.
If you have a whole chicken, then cut it into pieces.
Fry the meat literally for 3-5 minutes over high heat.
3. Cut the onion.
4. First cut the tomato in half, and then into large pieces.
5. Put all the vegetables in the pan, do not forget to add a clove of peeled garlic there. Use the same pan you used to fry the meat.
6. Saute vegetables until soft. In time, this procedure will take about 2-3 minutes.
7. Lay the pieces of meat on top of the vegetables.
8. Send the olives to the meat. If you wish, then you can cut them into smaller pieces.
9. Pour in the wine and some water.
10. Now add salt and pepper. In addition to them, any other spices for cooking meat are also suitable.
11. Stew the chicken over low heat. It is better to cover the pan with a lid on top, so the wine with water will evaporate less.
Now put the hunting chicken on a dish and serve it to the table. For a more spectacular design, lay fresh herbs on top.