The most frequent guests on any table are snacks. And, oddly enough, the most delicious are always those that are very easy to prepare and have a minimum set of ingredients. Here, for example, is a simple dish – pita rolls. They can be prepared with completely different fillings and use a huge variety of sauces.
One of the most winning options is fried cheese rolls. This is not every day you can find on the dinner table, although this is a very simple dish. Just two types of cheese, melted and hard, wrapped in pita bread, create something new and incredibly tasty. This dish is perfect for breakfast or just a snack for lunch or dinner.
- Lavash sheet – 1 sheet.
- Processed cheese – 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – for frying.
- Hard cheese – 100 g.
How to cook:
1. Processed and hard cheeses can be taken for this dish absolutely any, those that are more to your taste. Cheeses must be grated on a coarse grater. You can put them in two different bowls, or you can mix them together.
2. In a separate bowl, beat one egg and add a small amount of salt and ground pepper. Whisk with a fork to dissolve the salt and pepper. Set aside. This is the future batter for frying.
3. Lavash must be unfolded, it is most convenient to lay it out on the table. The surface of the pita bread must be greased with a little mayonnaise.
4. Put hard and processed cheeses on top.
5. Next, you need to wrap the pita bread with a tube, you need to do this carefully.
6. After that, cut the roll into small pieces, they should be about three centimeters thick.
7. When the entire pita roll is cut, it is necessary to dip each of the pieces in egg batter.
8. Put the rolls in a pan with vegetable oil.
9. Fry for approximately two minutes on each side.
Pieces of pita bread are very beautiful, golden in color. It is best to serve them immediately after frying, hot, until the cheese has frozen, but has a viscous texture. When serving, you can sprinkle pieces of roll with herbs. You can also serve your favorite sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.