Italian herb potatoes are the perfect side dish for an outdoor dinner or holiday feast. The dish is very tasty, fragrant and satisfying. The calorie content of such a side dish is quite small, so you can even serve “crumpled” potatoes for lunch. You can add delicious potatoes with mushroom dressing, sour cream, garlic or cheese sauce. If you don’t know what to cook with new potatoes, then this Italian recipe with photos is for you!
- Dried basil – 1/2 tsp
- New potatoes – 5 pcs.
- Dried thyme – 1/2 tsp
- Coarse sea salt – to taste.
- A mixture of peppers – 1 pinch.
- Olive oil – 1 pinch.
- Dried parsley – 1/2 tsp
How to cook:
1. Wash the new potatoes thoroughly, clean them of dirt with a stiff brush, add water and send to cook until soft.
2. Place boiled potatoes in a heat-resistant baking dish.
3. Gently crush with a mashed potato pestle.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt, spices and dried herbs.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and place in preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes on the “Grill” or “Double Grill” mode.
Serve fragrant, tasty and incredibly appetizing potatoes to the table hot.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.