It is served with tea or just as a snack. It is worth baking such a pie if you consider yourself a fan of egg and onion pies, but there is no particular desire to mess with them. You can use white or whole wheat flour for the cake. For baking, any form with medium or high sides is suitable.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs. (in the dough).
- Kefir – 200 ml.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp (under the knife).
- Wheat flour – 200 g.
- Salt – 3 pinches (in the dough).
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs. (in the filling).
- Green onions – 5-6 feathers.
- Salt – 3 pinches (in the filling).
How to cook:
1. Pour medium or low fat kefir into a deep bowl. Send a couple of fresh chicken eggs there.
2. Add the sifted wheat flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl.
3. Start stirring the dough intensively with a whisk until the mass becomes completely homogeneous. Let it brew for 15-20 minutes.
4. Send chicken eggs in advance to salted water and boil them for 6-7 minutes (after active boiling). Then cool in ice water, remove the shell and cut into small cubes.
5. Wash green onions, remove excess moisture with napkins, then chop finely. Alternatively, you can grind the chopped onion with salt. Send greens to a bowl with eggs, lightly salt.
6. Stir the filling with a fork, kneading it along the way.
7. It is better to cover the baking dish with foil. Lubricate the foil with vegetable oil. Transfer the third part of the dough into a mold, level it.
8. Put the filling on top of the dough, spread over the entire area.
9. Pour the remaining dough on top of the filling, level it and send it to the oven preheated to 175 degrees.
10. The first 15 minutes you can bake the cake under foil, then another 20 minutes without foil.
The finished pie can be served warm or completely cooled – it turns out delicious in any case.