A delicious salad called “Josephine” can be prepared on the festive table and pamper your family members or guests. It turns out very satisfying, original and quite unique in taste.
When choosing ingredients, you can focus on those that are available at home or on sale in the store. For example, any of the mushrooms will be appropriate. It can be champignons, and oyster mushrooms and any forest mushrooms. When choosing a hard cheese, you should pay attention to the one that you like the most in taste. If your family members don’t really like hard cheese, then you can even replace it with processed or smoked sausage.
Boiled meat is also added to the salad. Here, chicken or turkey fillet would be most appropriate, but pork is also suitable, with it the salad will come out more satisfying and fragrant, especially if the meat is homemade. You need to fill the finished salad with mayonnaise or the most ordinary sour cream. Yogurt without any additives is also suitable for dressing.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Fresh tomato – 1 pc.
- Chicken or turkey fillet – 70 g.
- Hard cheese – 40-50 g.
- Green onions – to taste.
- Oyster mushrooms – 100 g.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
How to cook:
1. Boil the meat for 30-40 minutes. You can add salt, peppercorns and even bay leaves to the water. But all these additives are exclusively not fundamental.
The meat can not only be boiled, but also baked in the oven until fully cooked, and so that it is not dry, it should be wrapped in foil.
Cut the meat into pieces or tear it with your hands.
2. Cut a fresh tomato into medium-sized cubes.
3. With hard cheese, be sure to cut off the edges where the wax is. Cut or grate the rest.
4. Wash the green onion and finely chop it.
5. Now peel the boiled chicken eggs and cut them into cubes.
6. Fry the mushrooms in a pan with vegetable oil, just cut them into smaller pieces beforehand.
7. Put all the products in a bowl.
8. Add mayonnaise.
9. Mix everything very carefully.
If mayonnaise is not enough, then feel free to add more.
10. Put the finished salad in a beautiful salad bowl and serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!