Juicy meat nests with cheese will decorate any festive table and will impress any guest. You can cook them from absolutely any meat. It can be beef, and chicken fillet, and turkey, and pork. In order for the nests to come out juicy inside each, be sure to put a piece of tomato, and put hard cheese on top so that the dish really matches the name with its appearance.
You can serve such nests with any side dish or even as an independent dish, as it is quite satisfying. Any sauces are suitable for it, so you can safely take any of them.
- Meat – 350 g.
- Any cheese – 50 g.
- Fresh tomato – 1 pc.
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Ground black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
1. Wash the pork, cut into large pieces on the board with a sharp knife.
If there is a hymen or bones on the meat, then be sure to cut everything out.
2. Twist the pieces of meat through a meat grinder. You can also use a blender grinder for grinding.
3. Add salt and pepper. In addition to these spices, you can add others. For example, paprika, white pepper, nutmeg (it will give the dish a unique flavor).
4. Mix everything very well with your hands or a large spoon.
5. Wash the fresh tomato well, cut it into pieces of medium thickness.
6. Grate the cheese on a coarse or fine grater.
7. Form round cutlets from minced meat, make a small depression in the center of each.
8. Put a piece of tomato in the center of each meatball.
9. Lubricate the tomato slices with mayonnaise and salt each of them. Lay out the grated cheese.
10. Send the nests to an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Here are the nests!
Enjoy your meal!