Lavash appetizer with melted cheese turns out to be delicious, and its recipe is very simple and quick in time. As a filling for this snack, melted cheese and boiled chicken eggs are used. However, all these ingredients can be replaced and, for example, a filling of crab sticks, sausage, grated ham, boiled meat and other components can be made. The roll is made from ready-made pita bread, but it can be easily prepared at home.
Serve such an appetizer should be on a beautiful and bright dish. It is suitable for absolutely any holiday and is simply irreplaceable, and it is always in great demand among invited guests.
- Lavash – 1 pc.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l.
- Processed cheese – 1 pc.
- Greens – for decoration.
1. Remove the wrapping from the processed cheese. Grate it on a coarse grater into a deep bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise.
3. Boil chicken eggs. To do this, put them in a bowl, fill with warm water, so that it boils faster. Put the bowl on the fire. When the water boils, note the time on the clock or set the timer for 8 minutes. After the specified time, drain the water, pour the eggs with cold water. When they have cooled, peel them and grate on a coarse grater on top of the cheese.
4. Mix everything well with a regular tablespoon.
5. Expand the pita bread on the table. Spoon the egg and cream cheese filling onto one edge and spread evenly.
6. Roll pita bread into a roll.
7. Cut it with a sharp knife into pieces of equal thickness.
8. Put sliced \u200b\u200bpieces of pita bread on a dish in a circle. Top the appetizer with any greens and serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.