Lavash cake with sausage always turns out to be very original, juicy and quite satisfying. You can cook it even for breakfast, since the cooking time is quite small.
When choosing a sausage, it is better to give preference to the one that you like the most. That is why, it does not have to be smoked sausage, boiled is also suitable. It is advisable to use chicken eggs at home. Hard cheese is of high quality so that it melts when cooked. Goat cheese was used in this recipe. Milk is suitable both with a high percentage of fat content, and with a smaller 1.
It is advisable to serve the finished cake to the table immediately after cooking. So the cheese will stretch inside. From above, you can additionally sprinkle the cake with chopped fresh herbs or pour over sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Milk – 0.5 tbsp.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Any sausage – to taste.
- Salt – a few pinches.
- Black pepper – a few pinches.
- Lavash Armenian – 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil – 70 ml.
How to cook:
1. Beat homemade chicken eggs into a large bowl.
2. Shake them a little with a whisk. Then pour in the milk. Stir again.
3. Add pepper. If you do not like this ingredient, then simply exclude it.
4. Then add salt. You can also add any spices you like.
5. Remove the pita bread from the wrapping film. Tear it into pieces with your hands or cut into squares with a knife.
6. Cut the sausage into cubes. Put it in a bowl with the previous products.
If you are using sausages, then cut them into slices.
7. Now grate goat cheese or any other on a coarse grater.
8. Mix everything well. In a frying pan, heat vegetable oil without a pronounced odor. Pour the prepared mass into the pan. Cover it with a suitable lid on top, make the fire almost minimal.
9. Cook a pita pie for 7 minutes.
10. Carefully turn the pan onto a plate so that the finished cake falls out of it. Sprinkle with chopped dill or any other on top.