For breakfast, you can’t think of anything better than lazy oatmeal with an apple, especially since it’s quick and easy to cook, especially if you make it according to this recipe and don’t boil it. As additives, you can safely use those that you like the most. For example, you can opt for fresh apples, dried cherries, dried fruits and other additives that you like best in taste.
This recipe differs from all others in that the oatmeal does not need to be cooked. So, just pour it with warm milk and leave it for literally 5-10 minutes. During this time, it will swell well, become softer and you can safely eat it. Therefore, this recipe can be prepared for breakfast, as it will not take much of your time. The name, apparently, came from here, because indeed, if you are too lazy to cook porridge, you can cook it according to this recipe.
- Oatmeal (use good quality) – 1 tbsp.
- Milk with any percentage of fat content – 150 ml.
- Honey (sugar is also suitable instead) – 1 tsp.
- Fresh apple – 1 pc.
How to cook:
1. Put the oatmeal in a jar or large bowl.
2. Heat the milk until warm. If you like hot cereals, then bring the milk almost to a boil. Pour it into the oatmeal.
If the jar is not large, then less milk may be needed. You need to heat it so that the honey dissolves well, and the oatmeal will swell better and faster.
3. Add honey. If you do not like it, then stop the choice on sugar or dried fruits.
4. Wash the apple, peel the peel with a sharp knife, cut into pieces not too large in size.
5. Put apple slices in oatmeal. Mix it gently.
6. Now let the oatmeal stand for literally 5 minutes. If it is in a bowl, then you can cover it with an additional bowl on top.
7. During this time, lazy oatmeal will swell well. Then transfer it to a beautiful bowl or bowl and serve it to the table. If you wish, then you can add additional pieces of apples on top. By the way, with raisins, such lazy oatmeal will also be very tasty.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.