Lazy dumplings from pita bread can be prepared effortlessly as a snack or for dinner. The dish turns out so satisfying that it does not need to additionally make some kind of side dish. The most remarkable thing is that lavash is not felt at all. You can cook this kind of dumplings in the oven or stew them in a pan. As minced meat, anyone can safely do it. If you prefer pork, then use it. For lovers of less high-calorie meat, you can choose turkey or chicken fillet.
It is best to pour dumplings with some kind of sauce, so they will come out more juicy and tasty. This recipe uses water in which mayonnaise is stirred. This sauce can be safely replaced with sour cream or tomato paste. To make the dish look more attractive, it is best to cook it in a beautiful ceramic and colored mold.
- Lavash – 0.5 pcs.
- Minced meat – 150 g.
- Mayonnaise or sour cream – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. If you have a whole piece of meat, then be sure to first twist it in a meat grinder. Then add salt and ground black pepper to it.
2. Expand the pita bread, cut it so that it becomes a rectangular shape.
3. Now grease it with mayonnaise (1 tablespoon) or sour cream.
4. Lay out the minced meat filling. Smooth it very well so that it completely covers the entire pita bread.
5. Now roll the pita into a roll. Do this procedure immediately, until the pita bread is soaked.
6. Cut it into pieces of the same thickness. Put them in a baking dish.
7. Pour 100 ml of water into a bowl and add 0.5 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise or sour cream. Mix everything well with a metal kitchen whisk.
8. Pour dumplings with prepared sauce. If it is not enough, then make another half serving.
9. Send them to preheated to 190 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Now very carefully remove the mold from the oven.
You can serve dumplings immediately to the table right in the form or put them on a beautiful portioned dish.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.