Prepare a dish for the whole family – lazy rice with chicken in the oven. There are no difficulties in this, just bake all the ingredients until cooked. This recipe is easy and practical.
Take chicken meat, rice, some vegetables and spices. Use any parts of the chicken – wings, thighs, drumsticks or chicken fillet. Fits what you like best. Also take round rice – it has a delicate taste and velvety texture, which is ideally combined with juicy chicken meat. Use spices to taste, we suggest taking bright turmeric and sweet paprika. Vegetables – your choice. Put all the products in a baking dish, the rest is up to the oven, it will prepare the dish, and for now you can go about your business.
- Rice round – 200 g.
- Chicken (any parts) – 350 g.
- Onion – 40 g.
- Carrot – 50 g.
- Vegetable oil – 30-40 g.
- Sweet paprika – 0.5 tsp
- Turmeric – 0.5 tsp
- Water – 350 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Prepare vegetables – we need onions and carrots. Also, if desired, take sweet pepper. Cut the onion into cubes, and grate the carrots on a regular grater.
2. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil, put the vegetables on the bottom, level.
3. Pour the washed rice over the vegetables.
4. Add spices to rice – a little salt, black pepper, half a nome of turmeric and paprika. Use the remaining spices for meat.
5. Salt the chicken, pepper, rub well with turmeric and paprika. The chicken will become more appetizing and tasty.
6. Place the chicken into the rice, pressing lightly to melt the meat.
7. Pour in water to cover the rice and meat.
8. Bake the dish in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180C. Then check for doneness so that both the rice and the chicken are tender. If you like meat with a crispy crust, increase the oven power to 220C 10 minutes before cooking. The chicken will turn brown.
Serve the finished dish to the table – in front of you is both meat and a side dish. Two in one! Rice turns out very tasty, fragrant, soaked from meat. The only thing that can be added here is fresh herbs and vegetables.