Manty is the culinary pride of Central Asia. They are prepared in every home, in restaurants and small eateries. Products differ in the variety of fillings, the composition of the dough and the methods of preparation.
Try manti cooked in a pan. The dish is suitable for a family dinner or lunch. The dough is prepared on hot kefir and it turns out to be strong elastic. For the filling, we took minced chicken. Any stuffing of your choice is allowed. To prepare a dish in a pan, a vegetable pillow of carrots and onions is used. It is allowed, if desired, to add sweet or hot peppers to vegetables, as well as add a little garlic, herbs and tomato. Use aromatic herbs to taste.
- Kefir – 110 ml.
- Flour – 230 g.
- Carrots – 75 g.
- Onion – 85 g.
- Tomato paste – 40 ml.
- Minced chicken – 310 g.
- Vegetable oil – 35 ml.
- Salt and pepper – optional.
- Paprika – 1.5 g.
How to cook:
1. Pour kefir into a heat-resistant bowl. Boil in microwave oven.
2. Add salt, vegetable oil (15 ml) to hot kefir. Pour in the flour. Start kneading the test. Leave the finished dough to rest under a towel for ten minutes.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika into the minced meat. Mix.
4. From the dough, form a square with a thickness of two to three millimeters.
5. Using a knife, cut into squares with a side size of 6 cm.
6. Place the filling in the center of each square.
7. Blind opposite edges in the same way.
8. Run a curly tuck as in the photo.
9. Similarly, make a tuck on the opposite side.
10. Add vegetable oil to the pan, put the chopped onion and grated carrots. Saute vegetables until transparent.
11. Add tomato sauce and pour in hot water (100 ml).
12. Lay out manti. The level of the gravy should be just above half the height of the mantas. Cover the pan with a lid and cook manti for 20 minutes.
13. Transfer the finished products to a serving plate along with vegetables. Supplement manti with fresh herbs, sprinkle with vegetable oil and serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.