Lazy sorcerers are very satisfying and tasty. For their preparation, you can use any stuffing. As a side dish, they can be served with boiled pasta or boiled buckwheat. The sauce for them can be made from cream and tomato paste.
If cream is difficult or it is not possible to purchase them, then you can opt for sour cream. Top the dish with grated hard cheese. It is most convenient to bake it in a round mold in the oven.
- Pork – 250 g.
- Potato – 1 pc.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Tomato paste – 1 tbsp. l.
- Cream – 200 ml.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Dill – to decorate the finished dish.
- Salt – 1/3 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
1. Wash a piece of meat and twist it in a meat grinder. You can grind it in a blender.
2. Then twist the onion and potatoes. Add vegetables to minced meat.
3. Beat in the chicken egg.
4. Add salt and ground black pepper.
5. Add flour there.
6. Mix the minced meat very well. Then form sorcerers of the same size.
It is better to moisten your hands first in water, so the stuffing will not stick to them.
Put them in a baking dish, which is greased with any oil.
7. Mix cream with tomato paste.
8. Pour the sorcerers with the resulting sauce.
9. Top with coarsely grated cheese. By the way, it can be put on the dish when it is completely ready.
10. Send the form with lazy sorcerers to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes. Set the temperature to 190 degrees.
Before serving, lay the sprigs of greens on top of the dish. If you opted for green onions as greens, then chop them finely beforehand.
Enjoy your meal!