Roast “Russian” in pots always comes out very satisfying and appetizing in appearance. You can cook it in ceramic containers, their size can be any. It is best to serve the roast to the table immediately after cooking. So the cheese will stretch, and the meat and potatoes taste better when everything is hot. The dish goes well with any vegetable salads, so you can safely make, for example, a salad of fresh young cabbage and cucumbers.
When choosing sauces, you should choose those that you like the most. Suitable for dressing and mayonnaise, and sour cream and even vegetable oil. When choosing potatoes, it is better to give preference to the one that is yellow in color. It tastes better than the white 1. Chicken fillet, pork neck and a piece of young beef are also suitable as meat. That is why, buy the meat that you like best.
- Chicken breast – 350 g
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Potatoes – 500-600 g.
- Hard cheese – 50-70 g.
- Salt – 4-5 pinches.
- Black pepper – 4-5 pinches.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5-2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
How to cook:
1. Peel all vegetables at once. The most convenient way to do this procedure is with a special knife. Cut the potatoes into medium-sized cubes or strips.
2. Then chop the carrots the way you like.
3. Cut the chicken fillet into medium pieces.
If you cut the potatoes into strips, then cut the meat in the same way.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Now lay out mayonnaise to all products.
6. Mix everything very well with a spoon.
7. Pour 20 ml of vegetable oil into each pot. Put potatoes with carrots and meat there.
8. Send the pots to the oven, which is preheated to 190 degrees. Bake the dish for 55 minutes. Then grate hard cheese on top and put the pots back in the oven, only now for 5 minutes. This will be enough time for the cheese to melt.
Here is such an original, appetizing roast “Russian” came out! You can sprinkle it with chopped fresh herbs on top.