Today we will prepare delicious cheesecakes for breakfast, which are lush and do not fall off when frying. The composition of these cheesecakes does not include flour and soda.
- Cottage cheese – 350 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Semolina – 3 tbsp. l.
- Starch – 1.5 tbsp. l. + 2 tbsp. l. for powder.
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Vanilla sugar – to taste.
- Powdered sugar – to taste.
- Wild berries – for serving the finished dish.
- Vegetable oil – for frying 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. In order for your cheesecakes to turn out for sure, it is important to use dry cottage cheese for them. The fat content of cottage cheese can be any.
If your cottage cheese is watery, prepare it for cheesecakes. Put cottage cheese on a piece of cloth or on a clean kitchen towel, and then squeeze well. All excess liquid will drain.
Transfer it to a bowl.
2. Add one chicken egg to the cottage cheese, sprinkle with semolina, starch. Place sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
Cheesecakes will become even tastier and more aromatic if you add vanilla sugar, lemon zest, raisins or other crushed dried fruits to the dough.
3. Mix the curd dough, gather into a ball and leave for 10 minutes al1.
4. Proceed to the formation of cheesecakes. Dust your work surface with cornstarch or flour. First, make a sausage from the curd dough, then divide it into equal portions. Give a beautiful shape to the cheesecakes with your hands. The cottage cheese dough is wet, so be sure to use starch or quite a bit of flour for powdering.
5. Heat the pan on the stove, pour vegetable oil. Fry cheesecakes over medium heat until golden brown. Put a paper towel on a plate and lay the finished cheesecakes on it.
6. Serve the cheesecakes on a plate, sprinkling generously with powdered sugar on top. Add fresh wild berries, chocolate chips, sour cream or condensed milk to them.