We suggest you cook a delicious and lush omelet with sausages and tomatoes in a pan. The dish turns out to be very satisfying – a great option for breakfast or a quick lunch. Everyone knows that an omelette can be steamed, in the oven or in a slow cooker. But still the easiest way is to fry it in a pan. You can fry omelettes with milk, cream, sour cream or no additives at all.
To make the dish tastier, we suggest using a delicious filling – sausages and juicy tomatoes. This is one of the many types of fillings. Among other things, a delicious omelet is obtained with mushrooms, potatoes, and ham. If there are a few pieces of sausages left in your refrigerator, then feel free to cook an omelet with them, which will turn out to be lush and appetizing.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Milk sausages – 80 g.
- Tomatoes – 70 g.
- Milk – 90 g.
- Vegetable oil – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
1. Drive chicken eggs into a bowl, add salt and black pepper there.
2. Whisk the egg mixture with a fork. A mixer is not needed here, you just need to lightly mix the eggs with a fork.
3. Pour in the milk and shake again. Milk can be used with any fat content, we have 2.5%.
4. Peel the sausages from the packaging film and cut into rings.
5. Cut the tomatoes into small slices. We used cherry tomatoes, but regular tomatoes can also be used.
6. Fry sausages in vegetable oil, after a couple of minutes add tomatoes, mix and fry everything together for another 1-1.5 minutes.
7. Pour in the omelette mixture, make a slow fire, cover with a lid and cook the omelette for 7-8 minutes without opening the lid.
8. The dish is ready, the omelette under the lid turned out to be lush and tasty.
Serve immediately, omelette can always be sprinkled with fresh herbs that are in your refrigerator.
Enjoy your meal!