Mackerel in soy sauce, baked in the oven, not only has an amazing taste, but is also a full-fledged dish, for which you do not need to prepare any side dish at all. However, if you are used to doing it, then nothing can prevent this, cook to your health! Mackerel can be served hot or cold. Since it turns out to be very tasty and quite appetizing in appearance, it can be safely made even on the festive table. Guests will definitely appreciate its taste.
When choosing a fish, you should buy one that is larger in size. It will be more juicy and fat. You can use soy sauce that you have in your kitchen or buy any. In addition to the spices listed below, namely salt and ground pepper, you can add some more that are suitable for fish dishes. In general, do not be afraid to add something to the list of ingredients, perhaps you love onions. With him, too, the fish will be delicious.
- Mackerel – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Black pepper – to taste.
- Soy sauce – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 1-2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. So, immediately remove the head and innards. Rinse the fish very well inside, no black films should remain.
2. Cut the fish into the pieces you want. Immediately send them to a baking dish or on a baking sheet, on which form a square with high sides from foil. If you want, you can grease the bottom with vegetable oil.
3. Pepper the fish.
4. Then add salt. It is better to add it a little less, as soy sauce is also quite salty in taste.
5. Pour in soy sauce.
6. Pour in vegetable oil.
7. Send the form to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes. If you want, you can cover it with food foil on top, but 10 minutes before the end of cooking, it must be removed. So the mackerel will get a beautiful and ruddy crust.
8. Arrange the fish pieces on a platter. Bring it boldly to the table. As you can see, the recipe for cooking mackerel in soy sauce baked in the oven came out quite tasty.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.