Snack “Penechki” is not only a delicious meat dish, but also quite attractive in appearance. It can be safely prepared not only as a quick snack, but also on the festive table.
The most attractive thing about it is that you can make absolutely any filling for these very “stumps”. This recipe used an egg pancake, but instead you can opt for absolutely any vegetables, hard or processed cheese, and even crab sticks. From meat, it is worth choosing to use pork, but in general, the most common chicken fillet will do.
It is best to serve the Penechki appetizer to the table immediately after cooking, while it is hot. It is combined with potato dishes, but can also act as an independent snack. It goes well with any spicy sauces.
- Pork or any other meat – 200 g.
- Chicken eggs – 1-2 pcs. (1 piece was enough for me).
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Mayonnaise – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 20-40 ml.
How to cook:
1. Beat a chicken egg into a bowl, add ground black pepper and salt. Shake everything well with a fork.
2. Lubricate the speed with vegetable oil, pour in the egg mass. Swirl the pan until the egg is completely spread over its entire surface. Fry the egg pancake until nicely browned on both sides. In time, this procedure takes about 20-30 seconds.
3. Wash the meat, cut and beat with a hammer, like chops. Salt and pepper to taste on both sides. Cut the egg pancake into pieces.
4. Put 0.5 teaspoon of mayonnaise in the center for each piece of meat, and put a piece of egg pancake on top.
5. Now very carefully roll the meat with pancakes into rolls. To keep them from unraveling, fasten them with toothpicks.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry the rolls until beautiful and golden brown on both sides.
7. Now put them in a baking dish.
8. Send it to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
9. Finally, cut the rolls in half. Thus, attractive, mouth-watering meat “stumps” will be obtained.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.