Beaten and rolled like a small finger, the chicken fillet literally dissolves in the mouth, releasing the mushroom filling, which finally forms the special taste of the dish.
- Fried champignons or forest mushrooms – 200 g.
- Chicken fillet – 800 g.
- Carrots – 80 g.
- Onion – 60 g.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Opening the fillet with a sharp knife, like a book, prepare it for beating.
2. For more accurate work, put a layer of meat in a bag and beat it with a hammer.
3. Leave the salted and peppered pieces soaked in spices.
4. Grate the carrots, and chop the onion medium-sized.
5. Fry everything together until softened.
6. Remove from heat and stir in mushrooms. Salt.
7. Place the mushroom filling on the short edge of the chicken chop.
8. Without tucking the ends, roll up the roll (it holds its shape well, so tying with a thread is not needed).
9. Fry the fingers on all sides in vegetable oil.
10. Fold them into a mold, add a little oil and bake in the oven. Approximate time – 20 min. at 190 degrees.
These tender meat fingers will serve as a great addition to vegetables or any side dish. And they will look great on the holiday table. Try it!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.