For a festive lunch or dinner, cook “Merchant” meat in pots – you will get a hearty treat for you and your family.
Cook this dish with the addition of mushrooms – it will be fragrant and tasty. Also add some potatoes, sour cream and cheese – every guest will like a hearty dish. The combination of meat and mushrooms is a classic that is familiar to every1. The meat is saturated with the aroma of mushrooms, it turns out delicious, simply incomparable. Cook the dish in the oven in pots – it will be stewed, tender, very worthy.
- Pork – 350 g.
- Mushrooms (champignons) – 200 g.
- Potato – 200 g.
- Onion – 60 g.
- Sour cream – 100 g.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Some water.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the pork, cut into portions.
Do not use very fatty pork or cut off excess layers. It is also advisable to use fresh meat that has not been frozen. Fresh pork will turn out soft and tender after roasting.
2. Cut the onion into small cubes. It will give the dish juiciness and additional taste.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, make a strong fire immediately. Put the meat with onions, fry quickly – a couple of minutes, stirring.
4. Rinse the mushrooms, cut into medium plates.
5. Pour the mushrooms into the pan with the meat, fry everything together for a couple more minutes.
6. Cut the peeled potatoes into medium pieces.
7. Put products in layers in clay or ceramic refractory pots – meat with mushrooms and potatoes. Add salt and black pepper to taste, pour over sour cream and pour a couple of tablespoons of water into the bottom.
8. Cover the pots with lids and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 180C. The meat will become soft, the potatoes will bake well, and the mushrooms will give off their flavor.
9. Immediately after taking out the pots, sprinkle the ingredients with cheese. The hot ingredients melt the cheese immediately.
Serve the finished dish hot. If desired, add “Merchant” meat with fresh vegetables and herbs.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.