Meat cheesecakes with mushrooms are very festive in appearance and appetizing, which is why they can be safely prepared for absolutely any celebration. Believe me, guests will definitely appreciate this meat dish, and they will also learn its recipe.
For the preparation of such cheesecakes, you can use chicken fillet or any other meat. Meatballs can be baked in the oven or fried in a frying pan. Hard cheese should definitely be purchased of excellent quality, and mushrooms are best suited for champignons or forest ones.
- Minced meat – 100 g.
- Hard cheese – 30-50 g.
- Mushrooms – 70 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Black ground pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. If the meat is a whole piece, then wash it, cut it into pieces and be sure to twist them through a meat grinder. Add salt and ground black pepper to the minced meat. Mix the mince very well. You can also add chopped garlic or onion to it.
2. Lubricate the form with any oil. Form cheesecakes from minced meat, be sure to make a small indentation in the center.
3. Wash the mushrooms, cut into medium-sized cubes.
4. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
5. Put them inside the meat tarts. You can, of course, pre-fry the mushrooms in a pan, but since the meat needs to be baked in the oven for quite a long time, the mushrooms can be used raw.
6. Put the grated hard cheese on top of the mushrooms. By the way, you can add it when the dish is completely ready.
7. Send the form with meat dumplings and mushrooms to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Transfer the finished meat dish to a plate and serve.
Enjoy your meal!