Merchant chicken with champignons always turns out to be quite satisfying, so you can safely cook it for dinner when guests or relatives arrive. It is desirable to serve it to the table exclusively hot, since cheese is rubbed on top, and when heated, it melts and then stretches. And in general, potatoes with meat and mushrooms are tastier when hot.
When choosing mushrooms in the market or in the grocery store, it is better to buy the ones that you like the most. Mushrooms were used in this recipe, but oyster mushrooms or forest mushrooms in general, which have an unsurpassed taste and aroma, are suitable. You should definitely add a tomato, because thanks to it, the dish will come out more juicy. When choosing chicken, it is better to give preference to chicken fillet, but if it seems dry in taste, then you can cut the chicken thighs off the bone and use them. Any hard cheese will do. So, it can be Russian, Gouda or any other.
- Chicken fillet – 300-350 g.
- Tomato (necessarily fresh) – 1 pc.
- Tomato (necessarily fresh) – 100-150 g.
- Hard cheese – 100-150 g.
- Potatoes – 400-600 g.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Wine – 0.5 tbsp. (when preparing dishes for children, this ingredient should not be added).
- Vegetable oil – 20-30 ml.
How to cook:
1. So, peel the potatoes, be sure to rinse them under running water, cut into cubes or strips.
2. Now wash and cut the mushrooms.
If these are wild mushrooms, then they must be boiled in water for about 20 minutes.
3. Cut a fresh tomato, after washing it.
4. Now thoroughly wash the chicken fillet, cut it too.
5. Pour in salt, pepper.
Feel free to add the spices you like too.
6. Mix everything very well. Put in a baking dish.
7. Pour in vegetable oil. Send the form to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 40 minutes. You can cover the top with foil or a lid.
8. Pour in the wine.
9. Grate hard cheese.
10. Put everything back in the oven for 25 minutes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.