Mogilev cutlets are a very satisfying and tasty dish that can be cooked for dinner, a holiday, or used as a brake to work. It turns out the finished meat dish is very juicy, despite the fact that chicken fillet is used to prepare minced meat.
In principle, you can take any meat for making this kind of cutlets, even pork, since the main thing in this recipe is an unusual way of cooking. Cutlets are first fried in a pan, literally 1-2 minutes in time, and then each of them is dipped in egg batter, laid out on a baking sheet and baked in the oven. It is due to the egg batter that the meat dish turns out so unusual, beautiful and bright in color.
- Chicken breast – 350-450 g.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Salt – 0.5 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50-70 ml.
1. Wash chicken breast or any other meat well. Cut into pieces and twist in a meat grinder or in a blender.
2. Peel the garlic and squeeze it through the garlic press into the minced meat.
3. Beat in 1 chicken egg, the second is needed for batter.
4. Add salt and pepper to your taste. The norm for 1 kg of meat is 1 tsp. salt.
5. Now mix the minced meat well.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Form cutlets from the minced meat and put them on the pan.
7. Fry them over medium heat for literally 1 minute on each side.
8. Beat an egg into a bowl, shake it a little with a fork.
9. Now dip each fried cutlet in egg batter on both sides.
10. Put the cutlets on a baking sheet.
11. Send it to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Put the finished cutlets in Mogilev style on a dish and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.