Moldavian schnitzel is a yummy meat that can be made both on the festive table and for dinner for family members. It turns out that it is always tasty, juicy and goes well with any salads or side dishes.
For cooking, you should buy pork, if possible, then you should give preference to tenderloin. Well, in general, any other meat will do. A special piquancy to the dish is given by the fact that each schnitzel is first dipped in egg batter, and then fried in a pan. To make the schnitzel juicy inside, it is advisable to add a chicken egg to the minced meat. Onions can be added in larger quantities if you like spicier dishes. The same thing applies to garlic.
- Meat – 350-450 g.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Garlic – to taste.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Wheat flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 70 ml.
- Milk – 70 ml.
How to cook:
1. Mince the meat using kitchen appliances for this purpose.
If you have a whole piece of meat, then be sure to cut it into smaller ones.
2. Do the same procedure with onions and garlic, meaning that the vegetables also need to be twisted in a meat grinder.
3. Crack 1 chicken egg into the minced meat. Thanks to him, ready-made schnitzels will come out more juicy.
4. Add salt and ground black pepper. You can also add any spices you like. Stir the mince.
5. In a bowl, whisk together the second egg, milk and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of flour
See if the batter is sparse in consistency, then add more flour.
6. Form schnitzels from minced meat. Dip each of them in the prepared batter.
7. Now send the schnitzels to the pan, in which be sure to heat the vegetable oil. You can also use lard for frying.
8. Fry the schnitzels until fully cooked over moderate heat. If you like, you can cover the top of the pan with a lid.
9. Put ready-made Moscow-style schnitzels on a beautiful dish. Decorate everything with fresh herbs. Serve them immediately to the table. And do not forget to prepare some delicious salad or side dish. If you like sauces, then serve a meat dish with them.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.