Moldavian zucchini is an excellent vegetable dish that turns out to be juicy, dietary and very tasty. For its preparation, such products are used that are now on sale and the price for them is relatively low. That is why you should definitely give it a try. You will definitely like the dish if you like vegetables, especially tomatoes and zucchini. It is desirable to serve zucchini in Moldovan style to the table immediately after cooking, since it is tastier when hot, while the cheese will be viscous.
When choosing zucchini, it is better to opt for those that have a bright and green color. Those vegetables with white skins are older and better not to buy. Although, there is a way out – you can just peel this peel and that’s it. When choosing cheese for this recipe, it is advisable to buy cheese. However, if you don’t like it, then use your favorite hard cheese.
- Zucchini – 1 pc.
- Tomato – 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper – a couple of pinches of each spice.
- Bryndza – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 30 ml.
- Flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Cut the zucchini into slices.
If the zucchini has a white peel, then first cut it thinly with a vegetable knife.
2. Dip each circle in flour on both sides.
3. Fry them in a pan with vegetable oil. Just do not forget to salt them and preferably on both sides.
If you like ground black pepper, then add it.
4. After that, lay the fried circles in a baking dish. You can safely use the most ordinary pot for baking.
5. Cut slices, circles or half circles of a fresh tomato.
6. Put it on top of the fried zucchini.
7. Be sure to salt the vegetable.
8. Then pepper.
9. Grate feta cheese on a coarse grater. You can, of course, just cut it into small cubes. It all depends on your convenience in cooking and preferences.
10. Put it on top of the tomatoes.
11. Send the form to the oven for literally 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving.
Here are such mouth-watering Moldavian-style zucchini!