Fish dishes are always on our menu. Often housewives fry or bake fish, it is fragrant and healthy. Today we offer to use fish in an unusual way.
Cook original and very tasty “nests” with fish in the oven – everything is really simple and easy. And it bakes relatively quickly. The main thing is to follow all the processes consistently. A hearty dish that the whole family will love. Prepare the “nests” themselves from a baguette, and for the filling you will need any white fish that has few bones. Also take onions, mayonnaise and cheese.
Serve this dish on its own for lunch or dinner for your family and friends, everyone will like it. The recipe is worth your attention!
- Hake – 300 g.
- Baguette – 200 g.
- Onion – 40 g.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Milk – 70 g.
- Mayonnaise – 50 g.
- Dill – 4 g.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the fish, clean and remove all the insides, rinse and cut into large pieces. Boil it in salted water – cook for about 15 minutes. Then take it out of the broth and let it cool.
2. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
3. Sauté the onion in vegetable oil until lightly golden.
4. Prepare the filling. Separate the fish from the skin and bones – the hake is great in this regard, there are few small bones in it, you just need to separate the central large ridge. Divide the fish fillet into small pieces. Add fried onions to it, lightly salt and pepper.
5. Pour finely chopped dill, mayonnaise into the filling for juiciness.
6. Stir in the filling and you’re d1.
7. Cut the baguette into slices about 2.5-3 cm high – to make “nests”.
8. Soak one side of the baguette in milk and lightly press the same part with a spoon to make a recess for the filling.
9. Put the stuffing with a slide on the baguette.
10. Sprinkle the nests with cheese. Cheese, use any – what is in the refrigerator.
11. Bake the nests in the oven for 15 minutes until the baguette is crispy and the cheese is melted. The filling is juicy, hot and fragrant.
12. Serve hot at the table. “Nests” are tasty and satisfying, everyone will be satisfied.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.