Pink salmon baked on bread is very juicy, satisfying and tasty. Due to the fact that the dish looks attractive, it can be safely prepared on the festive table. When choosing pink salmon on the market, you should give preference to fish that do not have yellow spots and dents.
As bread, you can use a regular loaf or a brick. Lubricate the fish with mayonnaise or sour cream. It is thanks to this that the dish turns out juicy. From greens, you can use dill or parsley.
Since ready-made pink salmon turns out to be very satisfying, it can be served at the table as an independent dish or boiled mashed potatoes for it.
- Pink salmon – 150 g.
- Baton or brick – 4 slices.
- Mayonnaise or sour cream – 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 3 g.
- Ground black pepper – 3 g.
- Soy sauce – 0.5 tsp.
- Vegetable oil – 0.5 tsp.
- Dill – a few branches.
1. Put the bread on a baking sheet. Connect 2 slices together. Lubricate the pieces with vegetable oil, use a silicone brush for this purpose. Put dill on top.
For the recipe, you can use dried dill instead of fresh.
2. Peel the pink salmon, cut it along the ridge, remove it. Remove all bones. Lay the fish pieces on the bread.
3. Now salt and pepper each of the pieces of pink salmon. You can also add your favorite fish spices.
4. Now brush the fish with soy sauce.
5. Lubricate the fish with mayonnaise or sour cream.
6. Put the dill on top.
7. Send pink salmon to an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 20 minutes. This will give you enough time to cook the fish.
8. Put lettuce leaves on a dish, put the finished fish on top of them.
Serve the pink salmon baked on bread immediately to the table.