New Year’s dessert “Bird’s milk” is very tasty and tender. It is prepared quite easily, the products used are inexpensive and those that any housewife most often has in the refrigerator. The main ingredient is egg whites, so the eggs must be fresh. Before you start cooking, be sure to wash them very thoroughly with a kitchen sponge and soda.
The delicacy itself freezes quickly, so it can be cooked when it is convenient in time. Ready dessert is best served in a beautiful bowl on the leg. So it will look more impressive and festive. On top of the dessert, you can sprinkle with grated chocolate or decorate with decorative beads.
- Egg (protein) – 1 pc.
- Sugar – 50 g.
- Gelatin – 20 g.
- Water – 50 ml.
1. Start the cooking process by pouring gelatin with water.
Water can be either room temperature or warm.
Leave the gelatin aside for now to swell.
2. Wash the chicken egg thoroughly with a sponge and soda. After that, break with a knife and separate the yolk from the protein. It is most convenient to do this procedure using a special device.
3. Beat the protein at medium speed of the mixer for 15-20 seconds. Foam should form.
4. Add sugar.
5. Now beat the mass for 3-5 minutes. The egg white should triple in volume.
6. Transfer the swollen gelatin to a saucepan and melt it over low heat. Remove the pan from the heat and immediately, very carefully, pour the gelatin into the egg white.
7. Beat the mass again for 10 seconds.
8. Now pour it into a beautiful bowl.
9. Send the bowl to the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
Here is such a New Year’s dessert “Bird’s Milk” turned out! Upcoming holidays!
Enjoy your meal!