Each hostess for the New Year tries to cook such dishes that will turn out not only very tasty, but also look beautiful and appetizing on the festive table. Nowadays, there are a lot of themed salads on the Internet for this particular holiday. One of these types of dishes is the Sapozhok salad, which in appearance really lives up to its name. Most often, it is in this way that a salad decorated in this way causes not only great interest among the guests invited to the holiday, but also it is tried first of all by them.
Preparing a salad is quite easy, with the ingredients that you need, you can safely experiment: add something and exclude something.
- Pomegranate – 1 pc.
- Boiled potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Sardines – 0.5 cans.
- Chicken egg – 2-3 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. So, first open the can of sardines very carefully. To do this, you can use a special tool or open the jar the old fashioned way with a regular kitchen knife. Put the fish on a dish, mash it a little and immediately give the salad the desired shape.
2. On top of the fish, squeeze a little mayonnaise directly from the tube. Then lay out the finely chopped onion, laying it out evenly.
3. Put boiled potatoes grated on a coarse grater on the vegetable. If you have not boiled the vegetable in advance, then put it in a saucepan, cover with water, add 2 pinches of salt and cook it for at least 20-30 minutes.
4. Lubricate abundantly with mayonnaise, trim the edges with a spoon.
5. Now add the chicken yolks grated on a fine grater. Proteins will be required mainly to decorate the finished salad.
6. Grease them with sauce as well.
7. Lay out the pomegranate seeds.
There should be no holes in the salad, so do not save grains.
8. At the end, decorate the salad with the remaining whites, which are grated.
Instead of proteins, you can safely use sausage or hard cheese.
Here is such a beautiful salad for the New Year in the form of a boot turned out! Upcoming holidays!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.