For the New Year, I want to cook such dishes that look beautiful, appetizing, and also thematically. That is why New Year’s sandwiches “Yolochka” will be an excellent decoration for the festive table. You can prepare such an appetizer from any ingredients, for example, bread can be smeared with mayonnaise and put slices of finely chopped sausage on top.
You can grease them with butter, and then lay out black caviar or red fish. The main thing in the preparation of such sandwiches is to cut Christmas trees from ordinary bread. This can be done with a regular sharp kitchen knife, or you can use a metal cookie cutter for this purpose.
Cooking such sandwiches should be immediately before serving them at the table. If you do this earlier, the mayonnaise will turn yellow, and the appetizer will no longer look so beautiful.
- Sausage – 30 g.
- Bread – 70 g.
- Mayonnaise -1.5 tsp
- Dill – for decoration.
1. White or black bread cut into pieces, they should not be too thin. The size of each of them should be 6 cm by 10 cm.
2. Now, using a sharp knife, cut out Christmas trees from bread.
If you have a metal Christmas tree cookie cutter, you can use that. With it, the process will be faster and much more convenient.
3. Now grease each Christmas tree with 0.5 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise can be replaced with cream cheese.
4. Cut the sausage into small cubes.
5. Put slices of chopped sausage on top of slices of bread.
6. Now put the finished Yolochka sandwiches on a beautiful square dish, make a trunk of each of them from dill. Lay the green sprigs down.
These are such beautiful-looking, tasty, original and easy-to-prepare sandwiches!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.