Okroshka on ryazhenka turns out tasty and fragrant. With fermented baked milk you will prepare an excellent cold soup, ideal for summer.
If you cook okroshka according to the classic recipe on kvass or kefir, then it will taste sour. This will not happen with ryazhenka, many will like this recipe. Be sure to try the novelty and cook okroshka on ryazhenka. When there is no kvass or whey in the refrigerator, but there is such a fermented milk product as ryazhenka, this is just a godsend. All that remains is to chop the vegetables and boil chicken eggs. In such okroshka, you can add boiled sausage or boiled chicken.
We offer an easier way – use a delicious sausage, you don’t even need to cook it, which means that okroshka will be on your table in some 30 minutes.
- Ryazhenka – 350 g.
- Water – 300 g.
- Potato – 100 g.
- Boiled sausage – 100 g.
- Cucumbers – 80 g.
- Chicken eggs – 1-2 pcs.
- Green onions – 5 g.
- Sour cream – 50 g.
- Salt – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Boil the potatoes in advance until soft. Boil washed potatoes in salted water for 20-25 minutes. Check that it is soft – pierce with a knife. Cool potatoes completely, peel, then cut into medium cubes.
2. Also, boil hard-boiled chicken eggs in advance – cook in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Then drain the hot water, fill the eggs with cold water, let cool. Peel off the shell and cut into small cubes.
3. Now everything is simple – finely chop the washed onion. It is slightly spicy and will give okroshka a refreshing aroma. Alternatively, you can add more fresh dill.
4. Dice boiled sausage and washed fresh cucumbers.
5. Pour all chopped foods into a saucepan or bowl, add sour cream, salt to taste and mix.
6. Pour in the ryazhenka and cold water. Stir the okroshka well, try so that there is enough salt. Put the dish in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to make the okroshka even colder.
7. Then serve to the table, pouring into portioned plates.