This breakfast option will delight any man. It’s no secret that the strong half of humanity prefers hearty meals that give a boost for at least half a day. Preparing the dish is very simple: you need to boil dumplings and pour it with an omelette mixture. By the way, some housewives do not pre-boil, but only fry dumplings. This option is also acceptable and does not critically affect the taste of the finished dish. When serving, it is worth decorating with herbs, and ketchup can be served from sauces.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Dumplings (you can shop) – 250 g.
- Sour cream of any fat content – 2 tbsp. l.
- Hard Russian cheese – 50 g.
- Bay leaf – a couple of pieces.
- Greens, spices – to taste.
- Sunflower oil – for frying.
How to cook:
1. First of all, boil the dumplings. Salt the water and wait until it boils, then lower the dumplings. When they pop up, you need to cook for five minutes, a couple of minutes before the end of cooking, you need to add a bay leaf.
2. To prepare the filling, wash the eggs and beat them into a bowl with high sides. You can also replace chicken eggs with quail eggs, but in this case you will need at least six of them.
3. If you do not have sour cream, then this product can be replaced with milk or cream. The fat content of sour cream can be any.
4. It is important not to forget to salt the filling, as well as spices. Otherwise, the dish will turn out fresh and not tasty. If you have greens, then you need to chop it and pour it into a bowl. In our case, it was frozen dill.
5. Heat a small amount of sunflower oil in a frying pan and fry the pre-boiled dumplings. You need to fry until a beautiful fried crust appears.
6. Pour the filling into the dumplings, distributing it so as to completely cover the fried dumplings. It remains to add grated cheese and cover with a lid for a couple of minutes.
7. When the cheese is melted, the omelette can be removed from the heat and served. Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes, if desired.