Rustic Breaded Potatoes are a great vegetable appetizer that can be made effortlessly as a side dish or as a simple beer treat. It turns out it is always crispy and very appetizing in appearance. It is desirable to serve it hot, as in the cold, the potatoes will no longer crunch so much. You can cook it in the oven or fry it in a bowl in oil. Whichever method is more convenient, choose the 1.
To make rustic breaded potatoes more fragrant and original in taste, you should definitely add some spices. For example, in this recipe chicken seasoning from Mivina was used. However, you can safely opt for those that you like the most. So boldly fit chopped greens, paprika and others.
- Potatoes large in size – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Ground black pepper – 2 pinches.
- Seasoning for chicken or any other – 2 pinches.
- Vegetable oil – 20 ml.
- Breadcrumbs (you can make them at home or use purchased ones) – 2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. So, first of all, peel the potatoes. After that, cut it into large slices with a sharp knife. Rinse under running water, then transfer to a deep bowl or pan.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. Pour in the prepared spices, namely chicken seasoning.
4. Now pour in the vegetable oil.
It is better that the vegetable oil is odorless.
5. Mix everything very well. It is most convenient to do this procedure with an ordinary tablespoon, but you can also do it with your hands.
6. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet or in a special baking dish. By the way, it is desirable that it lies in one layer, and not on top of each other.
7. Sprinkle the sliced potato slices with breadcrumbs on top.
8. Send the potatoes to the oven for 25-35 minutes. Set the temperature to 190 degrees.
Put the finished potatoes on a beautiful square dish, and serve it to the table. It goes well with homemade ketchup or garlic sauce. But you can buy some kind of sauce in the grocery store.