Prepare a delicious Polish-style onion salad – the dish will perfectly complement your lunch or dinner. The salad is great for appetizers.
Prepare all the necessary ingredients in advance. You will need apples, onions and pickles. Apples use juicy, dense. The combination of ingredients is very original, you will definitely like the spicy taste of the salad. The ease of preparation will please many. Nothing needs to be boiled, pre-processed or fried. Just grind all the products and season with sauce. Fruits and vegetables make the salad very light, even special. A vitamin dish will delight you and your guests.
- Apples – 100 g.
- Onion – 60 g.
- Pickled cucumbers – 80 g.
- Sour cream – 40 g.
- Mayonnaise – 30 g.
- Mustard – 8 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the apples, cut the core with seeds, tails, cut into small cubes with a sharp knife. Fruits can be peeled or left with the skin on.
Apples for salad use sour or sweet and sour. Sweet varieties are not quite suitable.
2. Grind pickled cucumbers – cut into cubes.
3. Finely chop the peeled onion. The onions add a spicy touch to the salad.
4. Pour all the chopped ingredients into a deep bowl – apples, onions and cucumbers.
5. Prepare the sauce for salad dressing – put sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl (gravy boat). Pepper the sauce to taste. Add salt as desired.
6. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
7. Add dressing to salad.
8. Toss the salad with the spicy dressing, and the dish is ready.
If you leave the salad in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then the onion will marinate and will not be so spicy.
Serve the salad chilled. Fresh aroma, attractive appearance – it’s hard to resist.