Crocus salad is a tender and truly spring dish. It is perfect for any spring holiday. Decorate the table and give it solemnity. The salad is beautiful and tasty, your guests will definitely like it. The salad is prepared quickly and from simple products. Decorating this salad with “crocuses” is also not difficult.
- Potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Eggs – 4 pcs.
- Carrots (large) – 1 pc.
- Chicken leg (smoked) – 1 pc. (200-300).
- Corn (canned) – 340 g.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Green onion – a small bunch.
- Mayonnaise – 3-4 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. We prepare all products according to the list. Boil potatoes, eggs and carrots in advance.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes.
3. Carrots are also cut into small cubes.
4. Separate the chicken meat from the skin and bones, cut into small pieces.
5. Divide boiled eggs into protein and yolk.
6. Grind the yolk finely.
7. Protein three finely.
8. A small bunch of green onions finely. Five to seven onion feathers are left for decoration.
9. From the total amount of corn, set aside one tablespoon for decoration.
10. We shift carrots and potatoes, chicken meat, yolk and corn into a deep bowl.
11. Add salt, pepper and mayonnaise to taste. We mix.
12. Put a salad with a small slide on a plate.
13. Top the salad with shredded egg whites.
14. Spread the green onions around the salad.
15. Preparing decor.
Cut the red onion into two pieces in a zigzag pattern.
16. Insert bamboo skewers into the center of the green onion. Stepping back from the edge of three or four centimeters, we bring out the skewer and put on it the prepared “flower”. Crocuses are ready.
17. Insert the green and red onion skewers into the salad. The result was a snowy meadow with crocuses.
An original and festive salad, with a very delicate design, can be served on the table.
Enjoy your meal!