Open pies with meat in appearance turn out to be something a little like flowers. That is why, if you love beautifully decorated pastries, do not pass by this recipe. Believe me, he will definitely be able to surprise not only all your household members, but also guests, if suddenly, they unexpectedly appeared.
To taste, such pies are very satisfying, soft, airy and quite satisfying. That is why, you can safely take them even on the brakes to work as lunch. Perfectly they are combined with any hot drinks and sour cream. As a filling, you can opt not only for meat, but also for vegetables, this is especially true now, when there is a post.
When preparing dough for open pies, it should be made with yeast. This way, the cake will definitely come out very airy. So that on the second day the pies remain as soft as on the first day, they must be put in a plastic bag or simply covered with cling film. An ordinary waffle towel will also work for this purpose.
- Water – 0.5 tbsp.
- Flour – 1.5-2 tbsp.
- Yeast – 0.5 tsp
- Salt – 1 pinch in the dough + 0.5 tsp. in minced meat.
- Ground black pepper – 2-3 pinches.
- Sugar – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Minced meat – 300-400 g.
- Chicken egg (only the yolk is required) – for greasing the pies.
How to cook:
1. Pour yeast, salt and sugar into a bowl.
2. Pour in filtered and warm water.
3. Pour the flour in parts. It may need a little more or less. It all depends on the quality, or rather the variety of this ingredient.
4. Knead the dough with your hands.
5. Leave it for an hour. It is best to cover it with a film on top and put it in a preheated and turned off oven.
6. Now just crush the risen yeast dough, divide it quickly into pieces.
7. Pour salt and pepper into the minced meat. Stir it by hand.
8. Press each circle of dough and lay out the prepared minced meat.
9. Now form an open pie, alternately connecting the edges and, as it were, lifting them to the center.
10. Put the finished pies on a baking sheet. Lubricate them with egg yolk.
11. Send them to the oven for 25-35 minutes (temperature 190 degrees).
Here are the open pies!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.