Summer is a hot time for all hostesses. All markets and supermarkets are full of bright fruits and juicy berries. It’s time to make preparations for the future to please your loved ones with a delicious treat at home tea drinking. Peach marmalade is prepared quite simply and will surely please all the sweet tooth at the sweet table. Peach marmalade is delicious served with pancakes, pancakes, and simply with a crust of crispy bread and a cup of fragrant tea or fresh milk.
- Peaches, peeled – 3 kg.
- Sugar – 1.5 kg.
- Citric acid – 1 tsp.
- Agar-agar – 20 g.
How to cook:
1. For the preparation of peach marmalade, any kind of fruit is suitable. In this case, the fruit is well ripe, very soft and juicy. First of all, rinse the peaches well. You can remove the skin if it comes off easily. Separate the bone from the pulp. If there are damaged areas, cut them out with a knife.
2. Transfer the peach pulp to a suitable cooking pot. Cooking utensils must not oxidize the ingredients. Best of all, stainless steel dishes, enameled, cast iron, marble with a thick bottom are suitable. Punch with a blender, most conveniently, submersible, until a homogeneous consistency. In the absence of this technique, you can scroll through a meat grinder.
3. Pour in the sugar. Stir. Set the bowl of peaches over medium-low heat. Let the contents of the pot come to a boil while stirring with a spoon. Reduce the flame of the burner to a small one and boil for 30-50 minutes. From time to time, stir. Remove the saucepan from the stove and let cool completely. The workpiece should be at room temperature.
4. After cooling, send the pan with the peach mass to the fire and boil. Continue to boil for another 30-40 minutes. Since peaches are very juicy, they need to be boiled longer.
5. For the third time, send the peaches to the fire and make sure that the fruit mass begins to gurgle. Pour in agar-agar and, to taste, citric acid. Stir and boil. Cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes, constantly stirring with a spatula, as agar-agar tends to settle to the bottom.
6. In the meantime, pick the right jars. Boil the lids for 8-10 minutes in a separate saucepan. Wash the jars first with soda, rinse and sterilize. Pour the boiling billet into clean, dry jars and seal tightly. Turn over and cool. Store in an apartment or cellar.
Peach marmalade is ready. As it cools, the dough will become quite thick.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.