Vyruchayka pies are not only a delicious recipe, but also a practical dish. All the ingredients will always be in your refrigerator, from which lush and airy pies are obtained.
For the filling, you will need ham or any other sausages. Ham pies will be fragrant and satisfying. Take warm kefir as a basis – with it the pastries will be airy and lush. This secret is for you!
The dish is perfect for a snack or a quick lunch. Also, you can always take them with you on the road or on a picnic!
- Kefir – 150 g.
- Water – 30 g.
- Chicken eggs – 1 pc.
- Ham – 70 g.
- Wheat flour – 140 g.
- Vegetable oil – 40 g.
- Sugar – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Baking powder – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Mix warm (slightly warmed) kefir with warm water. Pour in sugar and salt. It is with warm kefir that the pies will be like “fluff”.
2. Beat in an egg and add the right amount of baking powder.
3. Add the sifted wheat flour to the dough.
4. Stir the dough so that there are no lumps.
5. Cut the ham into small cubes. If you do not have ham, feel free to replace it with boiled or smoked sausage. Also, if you have boiled or baked chicken, it will also work.
6. Cut the greens – you can use any kind of greens here. We used parsley and dill.
7. Pour the ham and all the greens into the dough. Greens will also do their job – pies will become more fragrant and tasty.
8. Mix the dough well – it will not be very thick in structure. If you scoop it up with a spoon, then the mass will slowly slide down.
9. Heat the oil in a frying pan, pick up the dough with a spoon and pour the pies. Start frying.
10. Fry the “rescue” pies for 3-4 minutes on each side so that the dough inside is fried. The pies are fluffy and airy, they do not settle.
Serve the finished products immediately to the table while the pies are hot.
Tea is a great addition. You can also serve juice or other drinks with pies.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.