Pies with apricots according to this recipe are not difficult to prepare, but they turn out not only very tasty, but also appetizing and attractive in appearance. Apricots of any variety are suitable for their preparation. They can be pre-cut into small pieces, so it will be more convenient to sculpt pies. Or you can just break it in half, remove the stone, but this option is possible only if the apricots are not too large in size.
The dough in this recipe is made with yeast. It can be kneaded by hand, and if there is a bread machine, then this procedure can be entrusted to her. I would also like to note that the dough is made on water, but it can be safely replaced with milk. When choosing yeast, it is better to use fast-acting dry yeast. If you prefer wet yeast, in a pack, then use it.
Serve ready-made pastries to the table with some kind of drink. Now it can be cold berry compote, juice or something else original. If you like hot drinks, then choose tea or coffee.
- Water (you can safely replace it with milk) – 1 tbsp.
- Premium flour – 2.5 tbsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l. in the dough + the same amount in the filling.
- Fresh apricots – to taste.
- Egg – for greasing baking.
How to cook:
1. Take a convenient and large container, pour warm water into it. Pour in the salt.
2. Send the sugar that is needed for the test there.
3. Pour in dry yeast.
4. Gradually add flour.
5. Knead the dough. After an hour, when it rises, put it on the table and divide it into equal pieces.
6. Each additionally roll out with a rolling pin or press down well with your hand.
7. Add a little sugar, lay out the filling from pieces of fresh apricots.
8. Shape into patties and place on a baking sheet.
9. Lubricate them with yolk.
10. Send to the oven for 30 minutes. Set the baking temperature to 190 degrees.
These are so appetizing, but most importantly – delicious pies with apricots came out! Be sure to cook them, especially now, just the season for this bright yummy.