If you are tired of store-bought pastries and want to make something homemade for tea, but at the same time, not difficult to cook, then you should cook such an original, soft and very tasty Revani pie. It can also be made not only for tea for households, but also for guests. Believe me, everyone will definitely like it without exception.
In the classic version, the cake is poured with sugar syrup, however, this moment can be safely beaten according to your taste preferences. So, you can fill it with topping, homemade berry jam or condensed milk in general. In general, choose the option that suits you best. The same cake was prepared according to the classic version and filled with sugar syrup.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Milk – 0.5 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Semolina – 0.5 tbsp.
- Vanillin – a little.
- Soda – 1 pinch.
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil – 20 ml.
- Vinegar – extinguish soda.
How to cook:
1. Beat eggs into a bowl, pour half of the indicated amount of sugar (the rest will be needed to make syrup).
2. Beat everything with a mixer, 3 minutes will be enough. Now pour in the milk.
3. Stir and add semolina.
4. Mix the dough again, it is more convenient to do this procedure with a special silicone spatula. Add flour and vanilla.
The last ingredient is optional, it is needed solely to ensure that the pastries come out more fragrant.
5. Add soda, which is extinguished with vinegar. Repeat the process with mixing.
6. Pour in vegetable oil and mix everything well for the last time.
7. Pour the dough into a suitable round shape. Send it to the oven for 30 minutes, while setting the temperature to 190 degrees.
8. Pour the remaining sugar into the ladle and pour in quite a bit of water.
9. Boil the syrup for 3-4 minutes.
10. Pour the finished pie with sweet syrup. When it cools down a bit, you can safely serve it to the table.
Here is a Revani pie!