Every housewife dreams of cooking pilaf without the hassle – it’s easy to do! Bake such a dish in a sleeve, it will turn out tasty and easy. It is enough to mix all the ingredients and put the dish in the oven.
In this recipe, the pork is pre-fried quickly with onions until golden brown, but you can not do this, but simply mix the raw meat with rice and cook everything together in the oven. Cooked pilaf in the sleeve has a rich aroma and taste. For the recipe, use pork tenderloin, vegetables (onions, garlic, and carrots), and long rice. Also buy a special seasoning for pilaf – it will contain zirrah, coriander, and turmeric.
- Pork – 350 g.
- Long grain rice – 250 g.
- Carrots – 150 g.
- Onion – 120 g.
- Vegetable oil – 40 g.
- Spices for pilaf – 1 tsp.
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves.
- Water – 350-400 g.
- Salt black pepper – to taste.
- Sleeve for baking.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the pork pulp, put it on napkins to remove excess water. Then cut the meat into large pieces.
2. Peel the onion, rinse in water, then cut into half rings for pilaf.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, put the pork and fry over medium heat for 2-3 minutes
4. Pour in the onion and sauté everything together for a couple more minutes. The meat will become more ruddy and fragrant. Onions acquire a sweetish aftertaste, which is very tasty.
5. Transfer the fried meat with onions to a deep container, add washed rice to it.
Use rice of long varieties – it is more crumbly and ideal for pilaf.
6. Cut the peeled carrot into medium-thick slices.
7. Add carrots and peeled garlic cloves to rice and meat.
8. Add salt, black pepper and pilaf spices. The dish will be fragrant.
9. Mix all the ingredients – the pilaf blank is ready.
10. Cut off the necessary piece of the baking sleeve, tie one side and lay out the pilaf mixture.
11. Pour in water and carefully tie off the remaining edge of the sleeve. Send the pilaf to the oven and bake at 180C for 40 minutes.
12. Remove the finished pilaf from the oven, carefully cut the sleeve – try the rice for readiness. Even when cut, the sleeve can always be returned to the oven and the pilaf is cooked for another 10 minutes until the rice is ready, if it is slightly hard. But in principle, after 40 minutes of languishing in the oven, the cereal is always soft and absorbs all the water. The pilaf turns out crumbly.
Serve the finished pilaf in portions to each in a plate.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.