Pink salmon baked with cauliflower and vegetables in the oven is a wonderful, healthy and very tasty dish! If you want to make it even more useful, then do not fry the vegetables and take 10% fat cream. But the most delicious option is obtained if you follow exactly this recipe. You can also increase the amount of vegetables, for example, take longer cauliflower and zucchini.
Another option for vegetarians is to skip the fish step and cook these baked vegetables with a creamy cheese sauce.
- Pink salmon – 400 g.
- Zucchini – 200 g.
- Cauliflower – 130 g.
- Large carrot – 1 pc.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Hard cheese – 45-50 g.
- Cream 15% – 100 ml.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Spices (nutmeg, turmeric, ground coriander) – 1 tsp.
- Dill greens – 3 sprigs.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Separate the cauliflower into florets and boil until tender (about 15 minutes).
2. Finely chop the onion, cut the carrots into strips and fry in vegetable oil.
3. Peel the zucchini, cut into strips and fry.
4. Put carrots and onions in a baking dish.
5. Lay out the zucchini.
6. Fillet the fish, cut into small pieces. Pepper, salt.
7. Put in a mold on zucchini, smooth. Sprinkle with finely chopped dill.
8. Mix the cream with spices and garlic (grate or squeeze with a garlic squeezer).
9. Add grated cheese, stir.
10. Spread 1/3 of the sauce over the fish.
11. Put the boiled cauliflower on top, as if pressing it into the previous layers. Top with the remaining sauce.
12. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Serve as an independent dish with vegetables, ideally with tomatoes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.