Lemon traditionally goes well with fish. Thus, with a delicious lemon-based sauce, you can absolutely any fish: hake, ketu or tilapia. In our case, it is pink salmon. It is better to take English mustard – turmeric is added to it, or Dijon – so less spicy. But an ordinary dining room also makes a wonderful sauce, the sharpness of which can be adjusted using the amount of this ingredient.
- Pink salmon fillet – 200 g.
- Wheat flour – 2 tbsp. l.
- Chicken egg yolk – 1 pc.
- Lemon is half.
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Butter – 60 g.
- Water – 30 ml.
- Salt, spices – to taste.
How to cook:
1. First you need to defrost the fish and check it for bones. If necessary, remove them. Then cut into narrow pieces.
2. Sprinkle the fish with salt and spices to your liking.
A mixture of peppers and coriander goes well with fish. And if you want the pieces to be golden, add a pinch of turmeric.
3. Sift the flour and pour into a flat bowl. Roll the fish pieces in this breading.
4. Fry the fish in vegetable oil until cooked.
Rely on the color – the finished fish will be golden. For more juiciness, start frying with the skin down and pour over the pieces with hot oil.
5. To prepare the sauce, combine the egg yolk, table mustard and boiled water in a bowl. You can take quail eggs instead of chicken, this does not affect the taste.
6. Using a whisk, beat the mixture of ingredients until smooth.
7. Add butter to the mixture and send to a slow fire. It is important to stir until the butter is completely melted, otherwise you can get an omelette, not a sauce.
8. Now you need to add lemon juice in an amount of about a teaspoon, as well as spices, such as freshly ground pepper.
The dish should be served warm; rice or green beans should be served as a side dish for fish.