Cookies that just melt in your mouth and cook in a matter of minutes just have to appear on your table. Active cooking – ten minutes! And twenty more for baking. And now – on the table, a fragrant, delicate dessert. Outwardly, it looks quite restrained. Well, the taste is an incomparable classic. Optionally, you can also add vanillin or orange zest, as well as poppy seeds.
- Butter – 80 g.
- Yolk of one egg – 1 pc.
- Sugar sand – 3 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 150 g.
How to cook:
1. First of all, wash the chicken egg and remove the yolk. It is best to give preference to farm eggs, as they have a bright yolk and are healthier.
2. Sugar is suitable for both regular and brown cane sugar. Sugar should be added to a bowl of chicken yolk and mix.
3. The butter should be soft, so it is better to get it out of the refrigerator in advance.
4. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients, it is better to use a fork for this purpose.
5. Pour the sifted flour into a bowl and mix well. It is better to add flour gradually.
6. You should get a soft shortbread dough.
If yours crumbles into flakes, then you need to add a little more egg.
7. Gradually pinching off pieces of dough form small sticks, the length may be different. The finished stick should be rolled in granulated sugar.
8. Place the finished sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. After that, send for baking, for about twenty minutes.
Cookies on the table should be served warm, best with milk or berry jelly. But these cookies also go well with tea.