If you want to treat family members to some simple, but at the same time tasty dish for dinner, cook Anna potatoes. Why it is so called is unknown, but it does not matter. The fact is that it comes out and looks quite original, as well as tasty. You can safely serve this kind of potato as an independent dish. But it goes well with any salads and meat dishes.
When choosing potatoes in the store, it is better to buy the one that is yellow inside. It tastes much better than the white 1. And this is due to the fact that yellow potatoes contain more carotene. However, this is all conditional, and perhaps the use of white potatoes inside.
- Potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Butter – 40 g.
- Salt – 3 pinches.
- Ground black pepper (optional ingredient) – 3 pinches.
How to cook:
1. So, wash the potatoes, and then be sure to peel them, and rinse again under running water. You can use a regular sharp knife or a special tool for this purpose.
2. Cut the potatoes into thin circles.
3. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Put the foil in the form (you can grease it from below with vegetable oil), lay out half of the chopped potatoes as in the photo.
5. Melt the butter in a bowl or ladle. It is more convenient and faster to do this procedure on low heat, but a microwave oven is also suitable, only in this case you will need to take a suitable bowl.
6. Brush the vegetable with melted butter.
7. Lay out the remaining potatoes.
If you want, then additionally salt and pepper the potatoes. Feel free to add any spices you like as well. For example, paprika, basil and others are suitable.
8. Send the form to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 35-40 minutes. If you are afraid that the potatoes will quickly burn on top or will not bake, then cover it with foil on top, and just remove it 10 minutes before it is ready.
Here is such a potato “Anna” came out! Serve the finished dish to the table while it is hot and do not forget about salads or some kind of sauce, for example, ketchup.