If you want to try something more original instead of a standard side dish, then cook simply amazing-tasting potato fritters with sausage and cheese. They are so delicious that words can not describe. You can cook them quite quickly, especially if there is boiled potatoes left. As a filling, you can use not only sausage and hard cheese, but also minced meat, vegetables, ham, eggs and other components.
You can safely serve ready-made potato cheesecakes not only on a regular weekday, but also on the festive table, as they look quite original and festive. For their preparation, it is worth using delicious hard cheese, although it can be replaced with processed cheese if you like this one more to your taste. Delicious tarts both cold and hot.
- Mashed potatoes – 300-400 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Flour – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Sausage – 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5-2 tbsp. l.
- Dried garlic – 1 pinch.
- Hard cheese – 50-70 g.
- Vegetable oil – for greasing the baking sheet.
How to cook:
1. Put the mashed potatoes in a deep bowl, immediately beat in a chicken egg to it.
2. Then add salt, ground black pepper, dried garlic and flour.
3. Mix everything very well with a tablespoon or with your hands.
4. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil, put a tablespoon of potato mass on it. Form cheesecakes with wet hands, making sure to make a small indentation in the center.
5. Lubricate each cheesecake with mayonnaise.
6. Grate hard cheese on a fine grater and cut sausage into cubes, from which first remove the wrapping.
7. Put sausage slices on the cheesecakes first, and then grated hard cheese on top.
8. Send the cheesecakes to the oven for 10-15 minutes. Set the temperature to 180 degrees.
9. Using a spatula, carefully transfer the potato fritters to a beautiful dish, you can put chopped greens on top. Serve the dish hot.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.