Potato meatballs with herbs according to this recipe are not only very tasty, but also appetizing in appearance. To prepare them, you can boil the potatoes in advance. Then you need to crush it with a crush, add an egg, herbs, spices and flour. You need to form meatballs with your hands dipped in water, so this procedure will not be difficult to do. For frying, it is advisable to use a frying pan with a non-stick coating. You can, of course, fry them in a bowl in a large amount of vegetable oil.
Serve ready-made potato patties with sour cream. They are delicious both cold and hot. You can also safely use them as a snack or take them to work on the brakes.
- Boiled potatoes – 300 g.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Flour (any) – 40 g.
- Greens – to taste.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Black pepper – 1 pinch.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Finely chop the dill, just wash it first. Instead, other fresh herbs, such as parsley, will do.
2. Crush the boiled potatoes with a crush.
If your vegetables are raw, then boil them for 20 minutes. Just remember to add salt to the water, otherwise the vegetables will taste bland and not tasty.
3. Crack the chicken egg into the bowl. Shake it with a fork or kitchen whisk.
4. Pour it into the potato mixture. First, add half of the indicated amount of egg mass, as it may be enough.
5. Add chopped greens.
6. Add flour.
By the way, you can use not only wheat flour, but also any other.
7. Add salt and pepper.
8. Form the meatballs with your hands the same size and shape as you want. Put them immediately in a frying pan, in which heat the vegetable oil.
9. Fry the meatballs over medium heat until a beautiful and appetizing golden crust forms on all sides.
10. Put the finished potato patties with greens, first of all, on a paper towel, and then on a dish.
Serve the meatballs to the table. Don’t forget sour cream or your favorite sauce.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.