Potato dumplings with minced meat are an excellent-tasting dish that is a bit like meatballs. It’s not hard at all to prepare them. You can safely take mashed potatoes cooked in advance or use one that has not been ea10. When choosing minced meat, you should opt for a more acceptable 1. It can be pork, chicken, turkey and even ground beef. It is better to twist it at home in a meat grinder than to buy it ready-made in the store, to which not very good ingredients are added.
Frying potatoes is fastest in a pan, but you can also send them to the oven for baking. It is best to serve them to the table with sour cream, kefir or some kind of hot sauce. Since they are prepared from mashed potatoes and minced meat, you do not need to make some kind of side dish or meat dish in addition to them.
- Minced meat (pork, chicken or any other) – 150 g.
- Mashed potatoes – 350 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 40-60 ml.
How to cook:
1. Place mashed potatoes in a large bowl. Crack the egg into it right away.
2. Add salt and ground black pepper.
If you wish, feel free to add some more of your favorite spices. Dried garlic, paprika, finely chopped fresh herbs and other additives are suitable.
Mix everything with a regular tablespoon or fork.
3. Add salt and ground black pepper to the minced meat. Stir it.
4. Form a circle from the potato mass, press it down and put the meat filling in the center.
5. Form a cartographer. It is most convenient to do this procedure with hands dipped in water. Make the rest of the maplets in the same way.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a Teflon-coated pan. Lay out the prepared cards.
7. Be sure to fry them over moderate heat until a beautiful and ruddy color on all sides.
These are the potatoes with minced meat! You can safely serve them to the table both immediately after cooking, and after they have cooled down a bit.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.