Puffs with sausage and mozzarella are savory pastries that will be a good substitute for regular bread. Such puffs can be served not only with the first and second courses, but even with hot drinks instead of sweet pies or buns.
In order for the puffs to be more saturated and tasty, you can use sour cream, tomato sauces for lubricating the dough. Sausages of different varieties are suitable as a filling: hunting sausages, doctor’s sausage and others.
- Sausage “Krakowska” – 18 pieces.
- Mozzarella cheese – 80 g.
- Dill – 3-4 sprigs.
- Sour cream 15% – 6 tsp.
- Barbecue sauce – 6 tsp
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Milk – 3 tbsp. l.
- Flax seeds – 5 tsp
How to cook:
1. You can use store-bought dough for this recipe. This will save you time. And if you are not “friends” with the dough, then this option is guaranteed to help you prepare delicious puffs. Cut the dough into 3 pieces of the same size. Pour sour cream and tomato sauce on each piece (you can use any and even ketchup).
2. Spread sour cream and tomato sauce over dough. Cut the sausage into slices. Lay out 3 pieces of sausage on the workpiece.
3. Cut the mozzarella into small cubes and spread on top of the sausage.
4. Wash and chop the dill. Sprinkle on top.
5. Make 4 cuts along the edge of each piece with a pizza cutter.
6. Now press the top and bottom layers to the dough from below, and connect all the rest together.
7. Lay the puffs on a baking sheet. Mix chicken egg with milk.
8. Lubricate the top of the puffs with this mass.
9. Sprinkle flax seeds on top.
10. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 170 degrees. After that, take out the baking sheet, press the edges of the puffs to the bottom (they will begin to move to the sides). And generously brush each puff with the egg mixture. Put back in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes.